Subject: Re: [Leica] Lieca QC--a joke?
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 05:36:26 -0400

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000 16:59:10 EDT, Summicron1@aol.com wrote:

>OK, i saw this exchange on the digest and I think it is a really funny joke.
>
>I mean, someone says their lens is an example of poor quality control and
>when asked for details describes framing, bad composition, boring subject
>matter?
>
>And just how does this have anything to do with the quality of the lens?
>Really, did I miss something here?
>
>charlie trentelman

No, you figured it out - it was a joke.  An example of excessively
lateral and cerebral humour, obviously prompted by too much study for
that PhD of Martin's.

<insert obligatory (P)ush (h)ere (D)ummy joke>

If Nikon can produce a camera with AutoFrame and AutoCompose, why does
Leica continue to resist the march of progress?  They obviously have
too many lens designers on staff, and not enough AI programmers.

</PhD>