Subject: Re: [Leica] Age Poll
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:37:14 EDT

Well I made it to 69 this year. Been trying to catch Ted, but to no avail,
and I will never catch him in terms of photo experience or talent. I have
more camera's than brains, and I love them all, even the Konica SLR's. My
Leica obsession started only about a year and a half ago with a used M6 and a
35/f3.5 Summaron, (which still needs eyes). Now I have a 50 Summicron, 35
Summicron, 90 Elmar LTM, 135 Elmar, M3, IIIc, and IIIf black dial, plus
several Canon rangefinders. My significant other is very tolerant, actually
pleased I think, because I used to be a "gun nut" instead of a camera nut.
Now I shoot with film.

Regards, Paul Connet