Subject: Re: [Leica] m3's m6's 28mm lenses: bob kramer becomes a smart ass
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 20:44:26 EDT

Bob K., in response to K.K.'s retort about Bob's defense of the M3/aux.
finder.:

<< BIG SNIP >>
<< I'm not saying that you *ought* to give the M3 and finder more of a fair
 trial.  If you don't like it, don't use it, I say.  Just realize that it is
 your own personal preference based on how you want to shoot and the results
 you want to get, not something intrinsically wrong with the gear.

 Bob Kramer
 Atlanta, GA >>

Bob, I think Kyle's post about his M3/aux. finder "junk" was a simple troll.
Looking thru his weekly posted photos I think it obvious that he does not use
the finder at all, whether built-in or on top. Kyle has his own very personal
way of pointing the camera.
<vbg>

Regards, Paul Connet