Subject: RE: [Leica] A bit more analysis of the age poll
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:55:50 -0700

About Mr. Appleby - Lazarus Long will be dropping by my office later this
afternoon, and I'll see if he remembers Robert.  Without LL's endorsement,
I'm afraid I'll have to treat Mr. Appleby's claim with some small degree of
skepticism...

And B.D. - you've reminded us once again of the rule all parents live by:
"Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer(s)"