Subject: Re: [Leica] Vintage M observations
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 00:28:49 -0400

sorry but i have no  additional details on the minolta winders. but
historically the minolta xd 11 has it all over the r4 with its retrograde
exposure sysstem.  the xd 11 was a splendid camera, the  first  programmed
slr, employing a then state of the art silicon cell.
  the copycat r4 has cds cell alresady obsolete(much less sensistive & has
to be conditioned to read correctly much of the time). hope this is of
help.rof

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] Vintage M observations)