Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton's Leicas
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 21:29:33 -0500

Chris,

The answer to your question is an unqualified Yes!!!

I have been dealing with Don for many years and have always entirely
satisfied both with his courtesy and quality of his goods.  Yes, he does
handle  so-called 'grey' equipment, but also he is a Leica dealer and you
may obtain USA passport equipment, if you so choose.  I find his rating of
used equipment very conservative with a good return and repair policy.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX