Subject: [Leica] re: usual assortment of 19 year old girls in PVC miniskirts
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:29:12 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/go4/secretindex.html

martin howard wanted to know:

>BTW -- who's toes are sticking into the frame at the left on most
>pictures? Don't know if it was purposeful or not, but I love the
>humourous element they provide ;)

it wasn't exactly intentional, but about half way through the evening
(which is to say about 3:30 in the morning) everybody _except_ me was
pretty smashed (i was driving home so i hadn't had a drop to drink) and
one of the girls started taking her clothes off and throwing them at me
while sort of gyrating around and some redneck gate crasher shouts "jesus!
he's got girls getting naked in here!" and about twenty drunks piled into
my little studio and it got a little nuts after that. but that's where the
foot comes from. it wasn't a goth foot, btw, as you can tell,  it was some
drunk hippy neighbor looking to see some skin. the goth's didn't really
seem to care who was getting naked where.

kc

Replies: Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] re: usual assortment of 19 year old girls in PVC miniskirts)