Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Sally Mann, digest V17 #195
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:51:13 -0400

No, Rob! I MUST have the last word...:-) I agree that little kids are
beautiful and innocent looking, and even more so naked...I have taken plenty
of such photos - well, some - of my own kids when they were little...But now
that they aren't, I know how Godawful mortified they would be had I
"celebrated" their beauty in books for the world to see.....There's an
enormous dif. in taking such photos for home consumption, and taking them to
sell to any pedophile with the price of admission...

Cheers....and let's continue to disagree...:-)

B. D.