Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Grainy dev. & film look?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:50:44 -0700

Ted-
You want grain? YOU WANT GRAIN?
Check the fledgling site I have put up, and find out how to get grain- even
though I called it-"How not to develope Delta Film!!"
BTW- YEars ago- I used to do Tri-X in either D-19 or Dektol to get high
contrast, grainy negatives when I did pictures for the yearbook- I did them
for the title pages o different sections, and wanted a stark graphic look.
That'll get you gobs of grain!!
http://home.triad.rr.com/leicapage/

Dan