Subject: [Leica] Re: Mark Rabiner's post
From: L82859@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:22:15 EDT

Hey Mark;
       Thats high school TEACHER....not high school KID. Although my fellow
faculty members might contest the point. My first posting to the LUG, and
already I get sarcasm! Sounds to me like you have a BA in BS! I realize my
sad attempt at a web page are not exactly up to the lofty artistic standards
that ooze from your very pores, but maybe someday (if I rub my Summicron real
hard) I will grow up to be more like you.
                          With a wink and a smile....
                                  Edward  (Ned)  Lee

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Mark Rabiner's post)