Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #193
From: L82859@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:34:14 EDT

Hello to all;
      I have been lurking in the background for some time now. I have not
spoken out simply because I don't know how! So please regard this first inept
attempt at joining your list with quiet forbearance. I am new to
computers....but not to Leicas. I have shot with M's and screwmounts since
the early seventies. Currently using an M6 with 15 Heliar, 24/ 2.8 asph., 35/
2 Summicron, 50/ 2 Summicron, 90/ 2.8 Elmarit, and 135/ 4 Elmar.
    I have found the conversation here lively and informative....enough in
fact to cause me to attempt to create a home page in order to add my
photographic efforts to the proverbial pot. Apparently this is not as easy as
I had surmised....but I have managed to get at least one image up! The
address is as follows:
     http://hometown.aol.com/l82859/myhomepage/index.html
    The image of the child looking out a window shown there was shot with a
35/ 2 Summicron on the M6. I was very pleased by the ability of the lens to
cope with such an extreme lighting situation! The picture was shot at f2,
1/125, on Fuji Provia 100F. Please go there, check it out, and post if indeed
you could actually link to the image.I love that lens! I just got the 24/ 2.8
today.....I will try to post some shots with it soon.
       HOORAY for the 15mm Heliar!!
    As soon as I can figure out how to get more than one picture on my page,
I will put up some different stuff.....in the mean time if any one has any
suggestions on how to best link to images so others can see them, fill me in!
                                     Edward Lee
                                     Kensington, NH

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #193)