Subject: [Leica] Adjusting Vertical Hold on a IIIc
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@echonyc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:55:34 -0400 (EDT)

I have experience adjusting the rangefinder of a Canon IVsb, but I don't
seem to be able to do the same with this new IIIc.  The images do not
coincide, horizontally, at infinity:  you can focus past this point.  I
tried removing the chromed screw beside the square viewfinder; as with the
Canon, this reveals a tiny screw head.  Unfortunately, this mini screw
will not turn (and I don't want to force it).  Is there some trick to
this?  Am I even addressing the right mechanism?  Or is my rangefinder
just stuck...

cheers,

Douglas Cooper