Subject: [Leica] who'd want to see naked people?
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:12:44 -0400 (EDT)

of michael's hardcore art/copulation shots jon white said:

> Why anyone would want to be filmed having sex is beyond me. And why
>anyone would want to view others having sex is beyond me as well.

to which i fell compelled to respond that, photographed with leicas or
not, i'd much rather see pictures of others having sex than pictures of
others having babies, which is something that seems to get photographed
quite a bit around here.

i've learned to just squint, look slightly to the left, grope for the
mouse and try to click away from it while repeating "gross! gross! ooh!
gross! back arrow! back arrow!"

kc

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] who'd want to see naked people?)