Subject: Re: OT Nazi Drugs WAS:Re: [Leica] Nazi whisky
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:49:35 -0400

In the same stream of thought I read somewhere else that the United States
has a strategic reserve of either morphine or opium (from which one may
manufacture the former) for war use.  With all the newer completely
synthetic painkillers now I wonder if this is even a necessity?

	--> Opium is extremely important in psychological warfare,
	as bio-chemists can use it to make mind altering drugs . . . ,
	as in "narco-hypnosis" : EXTREMELY important --> your mind
	is the ultimate territory / war prize . . . not just pain killers.
	One application: directed selective amnesia / mind control
	--> think about the consequences.
	Another application : human time bombs.
	Get the idea ?

	Andre Jean Quintal