Subject: [Leica] Film in the Fridge
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 17:16:11 -0400

Ok, here's a dumb question, but I'm curious....  I know keeping unexposed
film in the refrigerator helps keep it from fermenting (or whatever it is
film does) till you're ready to shoot with it, but is it helpful to keep
_exposed_ film refrigerated until it's ready to be processed?

I have nearly a dozen rolls of exposed film (everything from Kodachrome 25
to Supra 800) that I won't be able to have processed for another week or so,
and temperatures will be in the upper 80's to mid 90's around here.  Does it
make sense to store it in the fridge till I'm ready to process it?

How have they stored all of Winogrand's unexposed film?

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Film in the Fridge)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Film in the Fridge)