Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Quality limits with Epson 1270
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 09:54:46 -0400

I have the previous version of the HP scanner, and I have been able to make
great prints  (one of them is 10" x 15") and there is no sign of digital
artifacting present.

I have also printed a test print at the full 13" x 19" enlargment factor
(but cropped down to print on standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper), and it too looks
fine.  I could have improved it slightly by using photoshop to resample the
print up to something greater than 200 dpi, but the improvement would have
been minor, IMHO.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Quality limits with Epson 1270)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Quality limits with Epson 1270)