Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] OT: Scotch
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 05:26:12 -0700

Well now lads a fine topic it is and for a change I didn't start it. ;-)
However, my taste hasn't changed since I had the first tastes of
Lagavullin.

I had the very good fortune of being presented a bottle for
photographing the birth of a first child. And have subsequently received
a bottle from the same mother on her following three! :-)  The father
wasn't amused, he had to pay for it and a non-drinker, although she was
and got great fun out of "getting even" so's to speak!

ted