Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica cameras and toy pictures
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:30:44 +0200

I am not embarassed about my M6 which does get noticed in places like Italy,
France and (obviously) Germany. Even more so is the case with the M3, which
people think is a really beautiful antique and do not associate with high
cost.

Nathan

Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow wrote:

> But funnily enough I find it more
> embarassing to walk around in Italy with a Leica around my neck where
> there's a chance someone might recognise it as that snob camera, than I do
> in places where nobody has the faintest idea!

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman