Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica cameras and toy pictures
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:00:29 +1200

Austin wrote:

>Hold on now.  Macaroni & Cheese and a Diet Coke (plus a chocolate
>bar for desert) IS a finely balanced meal.
>
>Damn, next you're going to try to convince me Apple Jacks (er, and a
>Diet Coke ;-) isn't a good breakfast!

In my under-grad years there were large periods of starvation, and
even larger periods of eating awful food. We used to discuss covering
the three major food groups and trying to get them covered. Nothing
else mattered when you had assignments etc due.

Food groups 1-3: Heat, Volume and Colour.

:-)

Best of light to all,
Gary
- --

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University