Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:32:36 -0500

Pascal

Thanks for the reply.  I guess you have seen Ted's post.  It seems to me a
long time ago in one of Leica's old catalogs that they said that the 2X
extender could be used with  any lenses from the 50 and longer, but that if
it was 1.4  you could only use it at 2.0, or something like that???  Does
anyone remember that - or has anyone used the 2x with the 80???

Dick