Subject: Re: [Leica] Rodinal and 100 Speed Films
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 03:22:15 -0700

><Snip>
>      What are the list members subjective experiences with any of the above,
> particularly with Plus-X and Agfapan 100 in Rodinal?
>
>                                 Thanks!
I've done a lot of nice work with Plus x in Rodinal 1:50, also Tri x and Tri X professional.
Plus X is Grainy but brilliant film. Agfapan 100 even grainier but an
interesting different creamy straight line look.
I'm having much better luck with Xtol though now.
Mark Rabiner
I've done hundreds of rolls of D23 1:1 with Panatomic or Plus x or Pan F.

Message from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> ([Leica] Rodinal and 100 Speed Films)