Subject: [Leica] M6 top plate with bubble
From: "Paul Bolam" <Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 14:50:35 +0100

I went to a Camera Fair this morning and was quite taken with a well used M6
that seemed to be in good mechanical shape.

However, on the top plate there was what I can only describe as a "bubble"
that appeared to come up from underneath the black chrome. It was next to
the frame counter and was about 4mm in diameter.

In the end, it turned me off the camera, but I'm curious to know what the
cause is and whether it's common?
Thanks,
Paul.