Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 14:47:53 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Food poisonings I've had three times in my life. It's amazing what you can survive!

Hi Mark,

     I've never had food poisoning, but I had blood poisoning once.  I was
trying to pop a curb, a high one, on a mountain bicycle, didn't, and broke
the fall with my right thumb and forefinger.  After a few days, I noticed
that it wasn't healing normally under the thumb's nail.  I saw a nurse
about it, twice, and was told it was okay.

    When I got a red streak up the arm and the armpit was all black and
blue, they gave me a booster of penicilin, and I'm still here.  Without
penicilin, I would not have survived.

				Cheers,

						Rich

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare)