Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 08:10:45 -0700

John Collier wrote:
Leica sent me.......a Black Paint LHSA
> by mistake! Now the moral dilemma was not whether to keep it; of course they
> would figure it out and come looking for their $2600US.

Hi John,

     Once, many years ago, I got a money order from my bank for $250.00.
When I got home, I noticed the amount was $5,250.00.  For a few seconds,
I was a kid playing Monopoly and drawing the 'chance' card that reads
"Bank error in your favor!".  However, on the back there's a disclaimer
stating it's not good for over $1,000.00.  No sooner than when I was
about to pass out from joy, the bank was on the phone.....

				Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net