Subject: [Leica] (OT) Bags: Billingham Hadley vs Domke F-803
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 20:49:12 +0200

Luggers!

After the recent posting about bags for a M6 outfit,
I complemented my range of bags with a Domke F-803 satchel.
I wanted a bag that is less 'chique' than a Billingham, for our
coming trip to Brazil.

I got the Domke yesterday and it is cute.
However, as good as is the bag, as crappy is the insert.
Unlovingly designed and made, and unfinished at the bottom.

But, surprise: the super insert of the Billingham Hadley (three compartments
and lots of room) fits the Domke as a hand in a glove! The combination.
Domke and Billingham insert is the best of to worlds! And when I switch
between the two,
i just take the insert with camera and all!

Present contents: M6HM, 35/2 asph, 24 asph, 90 A-asph, lighmeter, Sf20 flash
assortment of filters, spare lenscaps, rear-lenscaps, viewfinder for 24,
batteries, extra battery cover (R5, with slit!), and plenty of room for
daily ration of film.

Hope someone likes this tip!

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdam