Subject: Re: [Leica] Choosing a 50mm Summicron
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:55:40 -0700

Steve LeHuray wrote:

> When I want to shoot Agfa B&W 25 ASA the Summitar is the lens I
> use and IMHO will blow you away.

Hi  Steve ... Thanks for helping out.  I love Agfapan 25, but I've not
yet tried it with the Summitar.  Seems like some more shooting's in
order.

I just shot a roll of Fortepan 400, which I've not tried before, but the
comments I've read about it and the technical description have me really
intrigued.  It's supposed to have an "old fashioned" look to it  -
perfect, perhaps, for a 40 year old camera and lens <g>.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net