Subject: Re: [Leica] how asph changed my b+w negatives
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:06:04 -0700

Chris:  I agree with you totally about the aspheric lens.   My 24mm aspheric
has become my most used and loved lens.

As for the film issue.   You can solve your problem by moving up to Delta
400.  When processed in Xtol it acts like Delta 100.   I use ISO 320 for
Delta 400.   When I use Delta 100 I shoot it at ISO 80.   If you are
interested in the processing times I will be happy to share with you.

Bob Bedwell