Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica World Magazine now available in English for the general public.
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 07:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

John,

I was also a bit peeved to see that the form is in
German only, but the accompanying text does indicate
that the magazine is published in English or German
(the first bullet under the 'Leica World' heading next
to the 'Natur put' picture). To subscribe, you can
fill out the upper right hand rectangle, as follows:

Name/Vorname = Last name / First name
Strasse/nr. = Street and number
PLZ/Ort = City and ZIP code (plus country)

Then check the ICH ZAHLE GEGEN RECHNUNG (=Bill me)
box, fax the thing to +49 6074 824444 and see what
happens...I just did that and also simply wrote on the
form that I want the English version.

Nathan

- --- John Collier <jbcollier@home.com> wrote: > The
subscription form is only in German (I think)

<http://www.leica-camera.com/publikationen/world/world_e.htm>