Subject: [Leica] WAS: Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost BS!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:11:33 -0700

Hey guys, guys is this the "BS stuff" I missed while away chasing
rainbows in Europe?

I believe someone posted..."Isn't anyone taking any pictures these
days?" However it would seem not,  as there is more nonsensical bullshit
here than in a cow pasture. It's nothing more than crap that doesn't
matter a whit!  Let alone is it going to change the world of Leica photography.

Get a grip on reality guys,  we have another moron AA from Paris amongst us.

And the next time I'm berated for mentioning a good solid single malt
scotch because it isn't on topic,  I'll gently remind you of this
totally inane, "Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost"

For heaven sake get your ass out the door and take some pictures. I'm
just in the throws of editing approximately 3500  slide frames and
stopped to take a break and have a quick look for the latest hot Leica
news, what do I see?  Nothing but a bunch of damn silly drivel that if
we were sitting down as a group we wouldn't give it the time of one
breath..

So what idiot started this OT G2 drivel anyway?  And what the hell does
it have to do with Leica photography?

Now remember, don't come back and get on my case defending this crap, as
I'm suffering great amounts of jet lag, stressed out smashed lens
syndrome, a few rolls that don't look as good as they should be!  And if
ever there was a mean assed son of bitch, today it's me!

So you all better walk softly and start talking Leica photography!

Gee guys thanks for letting me get that of my chest, I feel better and
have a smile on my face!   So once again I can begin slide editing and
by jumpen' by the time I check this out again I hope this OT G2 BS is
off the screen.

And for god's sake don't tell me to use the delete key as at the moment
it doesn't read "delete" anymore getting rid of this crap.

You all have a nice day now!  ;-)  Whew that feels really good!  :-)

ted

Message from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost)