Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:03:26 -1100

- --

On Tue, 23 May 2000 22:28:02   Bernard wrote:
>Takeshi Hashimoto wrote about other people's money:
>
>> That's chickenfeed.
>
>Well, it seems that our buddy Takeshi is trying to be an even bigger jerk than I
>am on my bad days.
>
>Bernard

One might presuppose that, as a Leica user group list, one would not expect to find numerous paupers. Without   fear of contradiction, therefore, I might suggest that if a few hunderd dollars is that important to you, you're probably not in the right forum to express your views. Leica products are not mass-market commodities. If you'd rather drink Fetzer than Ceretto, that's fine, but don't labor under the illusion that the former is the same as the latter,or at leastdon't try to convince us of such a belief. On the other hand, there is an advantage to the Leica buyer over the wine buyer: you can buy Leica used.