Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "Takeshi Hashimoto" <hashimoto.takeshi@mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 07:13:03 -1100

- --

On Tue, 23 May 2000 12:32:17   Dan Cardish wrote:
>I've missed the beginnging of this thread, but reasonable compared with what?

For what they provide: The best lenses on the planet.
Compared to say, Mark Levinson or other high-end electronics or other high-end audio gear, where the $10,000 phono cartridge can be found.
Compared to say, a top racing bicycle.
say: http://www.bianchi.it/Eng/Start.html
A set of magnesium hubcaps ($1000)
Top-of-the line adidas soccer shoes ($180)

If you're just comparing standard build quailty and features, my