Subject: [Leica] <no subject>
From: "sam" <salex@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:53:06 -0400

>  On the other hand, one upside of the G2 is
> that is will auto focus, auto load, autobracket, auto wind and do TTL off
> camera with a sync speed of a 200th as long as you have Q2 $5.00 batteries
> installed.

True. A lot of great features at a reasonable price, etc. (also, a black
"limited edition" set that doesn't brass).  But my experience with this
camera was that it did all of those wonderful functions at the SAME time. .
. .like when I pushed the shutter release, a series of rubber bands went
into action making the exposure.  Other than that major fault - especially
compared to the Leica M's instant, crisp mechanical response on release - it
was (long gone) a really nice, quality camera, as all Contax cameras are,
IMO.

sam