Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm Summilux filter
From: "Steve Unsworth" <steve.unsworth@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:10:21 +0100

Terence

Many thanks, as I've stated else where its the later non-threaded version. I
only found out a couple of weeks ago that the lens hood was a two piece
affair. The E-bay option is a non-starter due to the time scales, but I'll
ring around a few of the UK Leica dealers tomorrow.

I just wished my photographic talent matched that of the optical talent of
the lens designer :-)

Regards

Steve