Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 meter
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 22:19:54 +1000

Tina Manley wrote:

> Do you not have enough to do, Rick?  Quit playing with that Leica and go
> and take pictures.  Besides, you are probably running the battery down!
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina

I worry about running my batteries down.  I give them lots of praise.  I
once had to warm up a pair of frozen R8 CR2's in my undies.  Giving them
praise is easier than that was.

Hmmmm?  Our son was conceived around about then?  OK Jim, answer that one!

Regards

Rick Dykstra

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] M6 meter)