Subject: Re: [Leica] Handheld Magazine
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 17:59:47 -0400

Donal,
Interesting comment, but, I suppose it depends on what you shoot--I just
read yesterday on a Formula 1 news web site about magazine writers
complaining that Formula 1 photographers are receiving six figure fees for
their photography. But shame on the New York Times, I would think a liberal
paper like that would treat their people better. As far as the internet goes
I promise you that it is going to turn into a real zoo.
Steve
Annapolis