Subject: Re: [Leica] What Leica will be showing at Photokina
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 10:45:56 -0400

Bill jotted down the following:

> A) An M6 (or M7 or M whatever) with auto exposure

Leica has recently and repeatedly stated that they do not intend to release
an M camera with auto exposure.

> B)  I am still betting on a medium format camera.  It may even have a
> fixed lens.  And, most likely made by FUJI.

Imagine a Leica 6x4.5 or 6x6 medium format camera with Leica lenses.  Wow.
Man, would *those* chromes blow you away!  (Not to mention the fact that the
cost of the lenses would probably be about the same as a medium-sized
countries national defense budget...)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Armored with good intentions and
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | ignorance, one is impregnable to
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | learning.

Replies: Reply from "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au> (Re: [Leica] What Leica will be showing at Photokina)