Subject: Re: [Leica] No strap!!??
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 06:30:02 -0700

Lee, Ken wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  When I am travelling light (just walking around), I
> don't want to carry a bag. They keep falling off my shoulder or make a pain
> of themselves in some way. I also sometimes need both hands to do something
> at least once. As a result, my M6 is around my neck with the lens I think is
> appropriate (35 usually) and another lens (75 or 90) is in a fanny pack with
> some film.  I have neck problems, so I would like to get the camera off the
> strap, but I haven't found a way that works for me. At least the M6
> Rapidwinder Asph Summilux is lighter than my F4 and short zoom!

Hi Ken,

     When I'm walking, I'm most always toting a generic JanSport backpack.
I need it for a coat and/or food.  I'm selling my Olympus Stylus Epic which
I've replaced with a Leica IIIf and Canon 35/2.8.  When I want to ride
long on my bicycle the Leica can fit in the back pocket.  However, I
think I will be looking for a clean, coated Elmar 50/3.5, because it's
smaller and I like the 50mm focal length.

					Cheers,

							Rich