Subject: Re: [Leica] new arrival
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 11:06:38 +1000

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> my (nearly) new 35 lux asph arrived today!
>
> Cool!
>
> But what a SHITTY lenscap. Can anyone explain it?

Hi John,

Do you mean the lens cap or the flexible lens hood cap?  Anyway, it's
alright! What's your beef? (oh, is it polite to say that in Britain yet?
 I don't mean your mad, or a cow or anything)

Regards

Rick (likes his very droppable floppy hood) Dykstra

hey, be careful taking the lens hood off. Make sure you loosen the
locking ring before pressing the two tabs. I broke mine in the first
five minutes, cause I read the instructions which didn't say to loosen
the locking ring.  Ooops.