Subject: [Leica] Elmarit 135
From: "Chuck Peacock & Pauline Averbach" <cpeacock1@mw.mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:47:32 -0400

I recently picked up a 135mm Elmarit f/2.8 (M-Mount) and while the focusing
is quite accurate, it's annoying as the images don't align properly in the
vertical (non-focusing) direction.  The misalignment is about 1/4 the size
of the focusing spot so you pretty much have to use it as a split image
rather than the (to me) more convenient coincident image.

Is this common with these lenses?  Is it something that can be fixed?

Any comments welcome.

Chuck Peacock