Subject: Re: [Leica] first riot pix
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

Nice stuff Johnny...
What do you look like? I saw a longhair using an M in the footage of
the riots here in the states was that you?

When we had a huge riot in Denver a call went out to all the
photographers who shot it to come forward  with photos to build case
against some of the rioters who severely injured a girl in ( shooting
for my photojournlism class... I was teaching it she's still all
screwed up.. yes it makes me sick everytime I think about it.)

Jeremy