Subject: [Leica] Tri-X/D-23
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 16:12:55 PDT

     He probably wants to know where the D-23 is in your recipe. :-) My
current opinion (I'm just getting back into it again, so everything's
subject to change) is 72 degrees, 8 minutes. My D-23 formula is 2 teaspoons
of Elon, 4 tablespoons of Sodium Sulfite, and 1 quart of water. I used to
use the two-bath version, with borax as the second bath, but recently
decided all that does is add base fog :-(
     --Michael

From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X rated at 200ASA with an M2

I listed all the details. What is it you want to know?

Bill Satterfield wrote:

>I shoot Tri X at 200 and develop it at HC 110, 1 to 32 ounces for 4
and  a half
>minutes. GREAT CONTRAST.......
>
>Dan Honemann wrote:
>
> > Michael,
> >
> > Can you give details on this combination, please?
> >
> > Interested,
> > Dan

Michael