Subject: [Leica] Travelling to Europe
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:47:14 -0700

I am resending due to confusing Subject line)

I am traveling to Europe tomorrow with my family, for a wedding in Padua,
Italy, and touring, and thought I would ask if anyone is interested in
meeting and greeting, or photo excursions?  Possible dates and places are:

3 May Elba
5 May Venice
8 May Rome
12 May Lucerne
14-16 May Paris (possible photo excursion to Giverny or Versailles?)

If so. please contact me off-list at: tdschofield@yahoo.com
since I am temporarily unsubscribing so that I do not return to a mailbox
with 3,000
messages!

Tom Schofield