Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: PC lens
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 09:03:02 -0400

>H'mm.  Okay, this is drifting off-topic, but...  I have this EOS-1
>body which has been collecting far more dust than images since I got
>hooked on Leica glass.  The idea of acquiring one of the Canon TS-E
>lenses, most likely the 24mm, to live more-or-less permanently on this
>body keeps popping up in my mind.  Anyone use this lens (or one in
>that family) much, and have comments, especially from the perspective
>of one who's used to how good pictures made with modern Leica glass
>can look?

	--> Photo-Selection magazine rated the Canon TSE-24
	as "totally outstanding". It's a "manual" lens but probably
	would it meet your standards at a quite decent price,
	relative to a PC-28 Super Angulon.
	Their comments made it quite plain that the editorial staff
	was awed by it.
	Generally, that magazine is truly excellent and quite
	a source of inspiration.

	AJQ