Subject: RE: [Leica] anyone shooting monday's London riot?
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:43:32 -0700

Johnny,

	If you don't usually stick a filter on your lens, this might be a good time
to do it. Some of the demonstrators in the WTO demos here in November were
fond of spraying photographers' lens with some sort of dye or even Rustoleum
(the .44 Magnum of spray paints), to avoid being identified doing something
nasty. It was only marginally successful, with my favorite shot that week
being the guy ripping the logo off the Niketown store--while wearing a pair
of Nikes.

As they say, keep your head on a swivel---given the way the demo in the City
went last June, you can probably expect a stiffer response from the
Metropolitan Police.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.