Subject: RE: [Leica] Need info on Courierware bags.
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:43:30 -0700

Jeff,

For one body and a lens, the Domke 803 ("Camera Satchel") is more than
enough, and it looks like a book bag. Tons of room, and a slot on the back
for a newspaper, magazine, whatever. I'm never without one. Around $100 in
stores around here, probably $70-80 by mail order. They used to make a
medium grey model that could serve as a crude but functional grey card, but
now just available in black, sand, and blue.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.