Subject: RE: [Leica] historical defecation
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:29:04 -0400

At 07:57 PM 4/28/00 -0600, you wrote:
>De: Richard Edwards <REdwards@Vetronix.com>
> ><snip>
> >This thread touches a nerve with me, as I'm currently trying to decide
> >whether to purchase the 20-volume print version
> >of the OED or a 90mm ASPH Summicron. Looks like the LUG is the place to
>hang
> >out while I decide.

Surely the OED is available somewhere on the web!  I just bought a Rocket
e-book that will hold 40 books in a reader the size of a paperback
book.  You can download volumes from the internet into the reader.  Get one
and download the OED.  Then buy the Summicron.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com