Subject: RE: [Leica] R8 Motor
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:02:27 -0400

At 07:19 PM 4/28/00 +0200, you wrote:

>Tina,
>
>do you mean that you're using the motordrive with some other juice than
>the regular battery?
>If that's the case, I wouldn't wonder why the LEDs don't function
>properly.
>I've been using the motordrive since January and it has performed
>admirably well, no hickups.
>
>Pascal
>NO ARCHIVE

No, I mean when I take the motor drive off and put the regular battery
holder that comes with the R8 on, the LED's work fine.  It's only with the
motor drive (and its battery pack) that the LED's are flashing.  I tried
cleaning all of the contacts and the film number and DX or ISO still flash
constantly.  The motor drive works fine otherwise, but I'm afraid this may
be a sign of troubles to come, as it was with another LUGnut.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com