Subject: Re: [Leica] archival quality of XP2, Tmax400CN or Colour Neg
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:32:03 -0400

I remember a conversation with a Kodak rep about 15 years ago about their
color negative motion picture film.  When I asked about its archival
qualities he said it was indeed archival and gave me a long technical
explanation, most of which went over my head.  I asked how it compared with
the old emulsions.  He said they were good too!

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/