Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Hasselbald vs. Leica <much OT stuff>
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:10:40 -0700

At 10:33 PM 4/26/00 -0600, Jeff S wrote:

>Looking to adopt another child, Jim? Time for you to move up to a 205FCC
>maybe!
>
>Only trick to most free financing deals is that you gotta remember to
>pay it all off before the interest kicks in and bites you in the butt
>;-) Since we're already off-topic, I'll mention that CompUSA has a
>6-month deal for pretty much anything over $300 (including Epson photo
>printers) if you put it on their credit card.
>
>Jeff (cash is nice too) Segawa

Jeff,

I chose the 203 over the 205 because a spot meter on a tripod is less
useful (nearly useless) than a center weighted meter. If I were hand
holding the camera, I probably would have opted for the 205.

With Hasselblad,here is no interest kick-in because the total invoice is
simply divided by twelve and that is what you pay each month. There is no
alternative. It is actually a 12 month lease at 1/12th the invoice per
month with a $1.00 buyout at the end. So the interest is one dollar.

Jim