Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson users group info.
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 05:24:06 -0700

I just changed from a 750 to an 870 - same diff as 1200/1270.  Now maybe the
750 I had was duff, but I see a major difference in the images.  The
smoothness and tonal accuracy are much better from the 870, and it got rid
of a disturbing brownishness in one density range in the shadows that made
my particular 750 unuseable for critical prints of people.

This printer is good enough.  My 750 was not.

Paul Chefurka